PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Pao's Maintenance: June 2014

This is an ongoing effort to keep track of pet finance.

Money spent in June 2014
Food and Treats: RM338.90
Veterinary and Medicine: N/A
Accessories and Miscellaneous: N/A

TOTAL = RM338.90

As stated above, June's expenses are all food related. Bulk of the expenses goes to the bag of Merrick Duck and Potatoes formula which I bought at a discounted price of RM200.


The rest of the expenses are the usual plain yoghurt, fishes, and fresh, raw food. Grass fed, fresh cow and buffalo tripe are getting more and more expensive these days due to the demand, but my butcher is still willing to throw in some other parts FOC so I shouldn't complain.

Manage to get a pair of fresh kidney ( they were still warm when I bought them) with the trachea and ligament thrown in FOC.

I did not buy any treats from pet stores. Since Teh Pao loves plain yoghurt and with the hot weather, I make a large batch of frozen yoghurt in individual paper cups, throwing in some berries and fruits here and there and these make good treats, and convenient for my family to pamper her during my absent.

Teh Pao is put on mainly kibble based diet in the past 3 weeks, and with my recent trip home ( for 2 days), it is very obvious her allergy flare up so badly that her underbelly needs to be wiped with diluted apple cider vinegar every day. I'm still trying to convince my family about raw feeding, but then they think my dog will turn into a blood thirsty warewolf and kills everyone... =/

1 comment: