PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Recent raw meals

As some of the regular reader knew I practice raw feeding, and these are recent meals served to my local mutt weighing at 15.2KG. I try to get variety of protein and serve as many parts as I can get.

I use to measure and weight everything, now I'll just eye ball them, sometimes my dog gets a larger meal in a day and smaller in the evening, sometimes they're equally served. We're pretty flexible, especially when we go on a hike on daily basis, I would put in extra portion here and there.

Meals Teh Pao gets:

Sardine + Liver chunk + frozen yoghurt with blueberries

Half chicken back + buffalo tripe

Chicken breast + cow tripe + boneless mutton + boiled green peas

Duck egg + sardine 

Chicken wing + buffalo tripe

Chicken thigh + frozen plain yoghurt + chicken heart + cow tripe

Mixture of cow, buffalo, goat tripe + chicken egg + chicken leg + duck feet

Chicken drumstick + boneless duck meat + frozen plain yoghurt + goat tripe

Beef + half chicken back with neck 

Whole Tuna ( Local)

Chicken thigh + cow tripe + plain yoghurt

Chicken drumstick + boneless mutton + duck liver + plain yoghurt

Chicken wing + chicken liver + duck gizzard + buffalo tripe

As you all noticed, recent meals were mainly poultry/ chicken related, this because I harvested the last batch of chicken I raised. We're moving towards the last week of fasting month, and it is time to search for goodies at decent price.

No comments:

Post a Comment