PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Exam seasons, rainy days, emo Pao

Rainy season, Teh Pao had been missing her regular, long evening walks due to the rains ( well she dislikes water).

I on the other hand found a way to get her out for potty breaks in the evening by taking her out on car rides to nearby playground ( her favourite), and we walk hand in hand into the rain happily ever after out in the rain together.

That's the girl who would make me wait in the rain while she does her business...

On the other hand, I have not been in the best of my health, that explains the absent from blogging, and also due to ongoing exams which I think I flung my first paper ='(

Upcoming is Private International Laws paper which is procedural in nature, so I won't be around until that dreadful paper is over, unless something else hit my nerves.

2 comments:

  1. 我好像很久没有进来看阿包了。。。

    为什么阿包好像不会老的?她的黑发好像更乌黑亮丽了。@@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 因为她想要为洗头水公司做模特.. :P

      Delete