PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, February 21, 2014

I'm devastated. Been trying hard to keep Teh Pao's allergy under control, but it got worse, so bad that she hurt herself on her left hind leg. Gave her half a tablet of Prednisolone 5mg twice a day, tomorrow will be the second day she is on meds.

Air quality turned from bad to worse, might not be obvious to most people ( how many people actually suffer from allergy rhinitis? a.k.a. hay fever for EU and Aussie). At least I can put on a N95 mask everytime I head out, but Teh Pao's condition gone so bad that she has bald spot on her thighs, chest is almost bald, and wounds on her paws result of excessive licking/ nibbing. I am not sure whether the changes in diet contribute to this extend of damage, been giving Teh Pao Orijen Adult for breakfast and raw meal for dinner for the past 10 days. I feel bad for not able to provide better alternative nor seek a better solution for her. Keeping her indoor is part of the plan, washing and cleaning the house everytime after she took her daily walk is now part of my plan too. I'm out of idea what else I can do. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment