PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, May 16, 2013

15 May 13: Meals

Yesterday dinner:
Cow trachea + cow lung + boneless lamb stuffed in trachea.

 
I like trachea, it served not only as food but also chews for Teh Pao to gnaw upon.
Sadly it is very difficult to come by, and so far I can only get decent and fresh trachea as and when I happen to be back to hometown and the butcher happened to slaughter or have just slaughter, or planning to slaughter a cow or a goat.

Today's breakfast:
More cow lungs + chicken drumstick + fish oil

It is confirmed that previously Teh Pao refused to take lungs and other internal organs due to texture when thawed. Now I knew and would just cut into serving size before freezing, I should be getting more fresh lungs when I've cleared up the freezer before making my next trip back to hometown. Butcher said if he get enough orders to slaughter a deer, then he'll save the entire trachea and lungs down to the kidney for me, for a price of course, always for a price. Questions is how much and whether I have anywhere to store these food.
Teh Pao headed straight for the lung cubes before the drumstick. She still hates fish oil and will spit it out if I show it into her mouth forcefully, but begin to take the capsule with meals leaving it till the last.

Today's dinner:
Cow lung + Half a chicken breast chunk + Pork skin with fats

I visited a pork shop today to get some pork.
I like the concept of cold chain and the hygienic procedure applied in that shop. I'm in the process of negotiation with the owner and see if I'm able to get a better deal for their meats left unsold by end of every day, since they replenish freshly slaughtered pork every morning, those leftover meat from the previous day need to go somewhere. Maybe I will also need to get more raw feeder living within the same area to share the amount of meat since they apply either a daily or weekly collections. Will see how things go along.

4 comments:

  1. tehpao mia food better than mine... *sob sob*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哇,稀客阿。阿包吃得好我的钱包不用担心给医药费。更何况,你该多疼疼自己,节省存钱是好事,但是懂得赚懂的花才有更多的赚 ;)

      Delete
  2. 全部肉类都是生吃吗?包括猪皮也生吃?O.o


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 是的,阿包依据prey modal diet的饮食习惯让我省了不少医药费。全部肉啊内脏啊都是生的,不过要新鲜和干净 =)

      Delete