PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Trapped at home

Teh Pao and I had been missing our late afternoon/ night walks. It's the second day by now, all thanks to the extreme weather we have here. Hot sunny morning and noon, which you think you could steal an hour off from work or classes, rushed home, welcomed by a happy dog and rain. Yes, holy friggin heavy rain, with strong winds blowing to the point that I somehow wonder whether I still have my roof attached or not. =/

This is how my girl looks like for the past two days ( photo taken during CNY in my hometown, for illustration purpose only).

On good side, there are obvious cut down on the scratching result from environmental allergy. Hooray for the improvement, at least we've got some good news while putting up with this dreadful weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment