PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Randomnesss

Been looking for storage bag that comes with zip locks but have no luck by far until today.

I was shopping in another supermarket which is 15 minutes drives away and manage to locate zip lock bags to store meaty stuff for Teh Pao. It was awfully expensive for the cheap sort of quality, luckily there's a Daiso store within the same mall, so I hop over and bingo.


Found a decent sort of zip locks that comes in 20 sheets ( for medium/ regular size) for a decent price of RM5 only! and it was made in Vietnam ( which is by far, much better than the big C * you know what I mean*), and can go into both chiller and freezer! How convenient can that be?

Regular size: 22cm X 18cm

Now now.. I'm happy. Saving dollars and cents here and there does contribute to the extra funds that I have for the month, and usually these surplus either served as a stand by for Teh Pao's medical expenses, or occasionally used to buy commercial treats or toys ( speaking of which, I suppose Teh Pao could use for a new toy). =D

Just some random update today.. 
Organic green chili harvested from my backyard..
Harvesting should come in a month or two ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment