PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, December 31, 2012

The day before we move forward..

I suppose it doesn't hurt to wave an early goodbye to 2012 since everyone will have to embrace the arrival of 2013 in a couple of hours.

There are things in live that I missed out, a lot, but there are also extra ordinary life experience which I gained. No pain no gain? I would say that is the art of trade.

I'm grateful I've manage to walk so far, with or without the supports from people around, important people in my life. Lesson learn this year? I can live with or without people whom I think I needed to survive, truth is, I survived on my own because they chose to step out from my life, allowing me to push my limits beyond what I thought I could handle.
这世上没有说谁没了谁就活不了,或许失去了会很辛苦,但熬过了就会发现自己比以前更强大了许多

Interesting year I had, and I appreciate new people who step in to give me a hand as and when I was so depressed and helpless in my life journey. I've lost many people within 2012, but I gained a few really good buddy whom we don't speak much to each other, but we make sure each other is okay, and be there for each other in time of need.


As for the PAOs, I had DSP with me for a short moments and later lost her again. I'm grateful for the generosity of Teh Pao in tolerating the existence of other dogs, sharing my attention and love with them, even allowed and respected the arrival of DSP, and later coped with the sudden lost of companion with much dignity. My little warrior.

DSP taking a dip in a pool of water on a sunny afternoon.

I visited DSP during my trip back to hometown. Silly girl gained much confidence and happier although the standard of living doesn't really look good compared to what she had over here. On the bright side, she got to run free, had a much larger compound to run around ( we're talking about acres and acres of adjoining lands). I suppose my parents are right, DSP doesn't belong to city life, confining to my little garden and that limited trip out to nearby park. Whatever is best for her.

Here I am, and I'm grateful for what 2012 had to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment