PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, December 21, 2012

Gonna be away for Christmas

Christmas is less than a week away, and I'm in mid of packing my luggage.

Silly girl will sit and wait by my bed every single night without fail for me to invite her to sleep on the bed.

Feels sad to spend Christmas without Teh Pao, but on the good side, I get to meet Dao Sah Pao.

Anyway, I've got some experimental food for Teh Pao to be given to her during my absence, let's hope she love 'em.

 
The risky Addiction Grain Free - Venison versus the safe food Acana Chicken & Potato.
We have tried Addiction in the first few months when Teh Pao joined our household. She wasn't too keen on that kangaroo and apple selection back then. So let's see how is Teh Pao reacting to the Venison this time.

Woke up in the morning and saw this... What a silly girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment