PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, September 8, 2012

The PAOs' Maintenance: August 2012

Money been really tight lately, had to travel outstation very often these days, so keeping track to my monthly budget does help to give an idea on my financial status. One of the thing that I'm very reluctant is to compromise with the quality of life for the PAOs.

Monthly average for the PAOs' expenses as per August 2012:
Food: RM42.00
Treats: RM30.50
Veterinary and Medical: RM12.00
Accessories and Miscellany: RM69.00

TOTAL MONTHLY EXPENSES= RM153.50 RM54.00


Manage to bring down the expenses for last month ( August 2012), mainly because cost for food been covered in advance in the previous month with the 13.5kg pack of Orijen Adult, and it lasted us for around two months and I still have less than a quater left in the buckle. For August, I spent a little in buying fresh veggies, fresh chicken and a can of Go! canned food which was shared in previous posts. Generally, I'm quite happy with the quality of kibbles that the PAOs' got, but I do detest the idea of putting them on processed diet in the long run, so whenever I'm at home, I'll prepare fresh meal for them which they enjoy more.

Cow Hoof bought from Chatuchak Weekend Market at 90Baht/ KG

Treats wise, I bought some cow hoof, dehydrated fish spine and some baked cookies from Chatuchak Weekend Market in Bangkok, Thailand. Was tempted to buy a wee bit more but was worried that luggage will be overweight so I bought only a kilogram of cow hoof which cost 90Baht (equivalent to RM9), 100g of fish spine for 35Baht ( RM3.50). I had also took the offer from Dogkery Bakery with 3 purchase of their cookies and got the 4th one free at 180Baht ( RM18.00). I also bought two standard leash and a ordered a custom made hand braided leash which cost 690Baht in total. Since mum was feeling generous to the PAOs ( and me), she said she will sponsor part of my shopping expenses for the PAOs. Hence the strike out of expenses above.
Cookies from Dogkery Bakery

Towards the end of August, Teh Pao had to make a trip to the vet again. It is the same problem, and this time the vet prescribed 10 tablets of Prednisolone 5mg ( thank goodness she doesn't have to go on antibiotic) to control her allergy.

2 comments:

  1. U oso go Bangkok oh!!
    I oso come back from Bangkok last month, haha, I keep buying and now po-chan odi XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 教主:我去了,回来后,隔几天你就飞过去了。。==

    ReplyDelete