PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bath- day

Been at least 2 weeks since the PAOs last had their bath. Suppose to put them in the torture chamber ( a.k.a. bathroom) yesterday for the "evil rituals" but the weather wasn't suitable. So that's it, today is the day!

"Will you open the door please, pretty please?"- Teh Pao

"I is hate bath"- Dao Sah Pao


It is past 3 in the morning now, I was enjoying my sleep until one of the PAOs decided to take revenge on me.. one of them farted and now my room is filled with choke- gas, not a wise choice to stay in there nor continue sleeping unless I'm suicidal. LOL

*sigh* it is work day in a couple more hours..
and I should probably find out who is the culprit for the air pollution, well, out of concern over their health, nothing else. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment