PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, October 13, 2014

Water disruption, total blackout and starvation

Okay, so the title is misleading, it sounded as if hurricane Sandy hit Malaysia, but no, there were no hurricane, just some thunder storm, thunder and lightning playing orchestra and accident happened, so we, as in This House suffered total blackout because the main circuit was damaged ( while our neighbourssssss sit tightly at home enjoying some hot chocolate and their TV show).

Did I mention the total blackout part? Yes? No? Well, basically, I reach home just in time to get trapped because when the main circuit was damaged, almost everything and anything stopped working, including the notorious Open Sesame autogate decided to die on us. There were a hell lot of raw food for Teh Pao in the freezer, but hardly anything left for the humans, Sunday evening is suppose to be our shopping day where we stock up foods for the entire week, so you got the idea. The best part was no clean water supply! But of course being a survivor, I still think it is not cool to live in a concrete cave with doors and window without clean water supply, collected rain water, and filtered, and filtered, and filtered then finally boil 'em just for shower and basic cleaning. Oh hey, at least my teenage younger brother has now found his new love other than computer games decided he too wanted to learn ultimate survival skills like this. ( I didn't tell him that was mostly common sense though hahahax!)

Anyway, Teh Pao was safe, sound, and happily hoarding my bed, sucking on my fleece blanket until I decided to dress her up in one of my T-shirt and did this.


No comments:

Post a Comment