PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What I had been up to...

Was helping dad in his farm, and other stuffs in the past 2 months.

There were trainings, never ending trainings, reviews, and my all time favorite - CAMP!
Annual Inspection. Finally got my long overdue 5 years service medal.

Camps, or rather some people would call it a "training course".

Basically just there to babysit some teenagers, help to shape up those with the right attitude and potentials, and more babysitting those spoilt brats and encourage them to try things that they never needed to to at home ie. cooking/ making their own bed.

Apart from that, it feels great to be able to catch up with some old friends ( after staying low for all these years!) and make new friends =D

This pretty much summed up my holidays, and I'm back in town, classes started yesterday and tons of assignments came in.

1 comment: