PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Weekends' treat

I'm on rather tight budget this month. I quit my job, then new semester started, school fees paid, books are expensive ( second or third hand books are affordable, but Family Law books needed latest edition because case laws develop way too fast).

Instead of getting store bought treats, I search through the remaining few bags of food in freezer and found a bag of long forgotten cow trachea/ oesophagus/ ears mix, so I decided to take it and turn them into treats. 

Dehydrated cow trachea

Cow ears

Ligaments

These, as I'm writing now, trachea is ready, but I like it crunchy dried, since both the ears and ligaments will need a few more hours to go, I'll just leave most of them safe and sound in the sauna room dehydrator for now.

Took a piece out for the quality surveyor to conduct some testing.
She looks happy with my product.

Here comes the tasting part...
Well I guess she is satisfied with the product, and we're on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment