PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Feeling the heat...

Weather is so friggin' stuffy, even Teh Pao refused to leave home for her daily walk, making things worse, this heat means pollens are everywhere, hence both me and Teh Pao have to stay indoor to keep our allergies under control. So far I'm coping fairly well, but Teh Pao's condition is a little worrying though. I'm crossing my fingers and hope there is no need for drugs to keep her condition under control.

Too hot to stay out, but it is cold in air-conditioned room.. what a silly girl

Apart from that, I think things will be slowing down here in blogsphere due to upcoming intensive revision for final exams. Bought another bag of 13Kg of Orijen Adult and stocking up on fresh food to keep us through coming months...

4 comments:

  1. This weather here is giving me the itchies
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orijen 6 fishes and adult which one better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In general, most people would have came to the conclusion that 6fishes is better than the adult series because they believe that taking fish based diet will improve furrizen's coat. I think they both share similiarity, but if you're already giving poultry or red meat based diet, then it is always better to offer 6fishes for a change ( variety of protein).

      I personally prefer the adult series over 6fishes because the adult series offers slightly higher % of glucosamine and condroitin ( Teh Pao has underlying issues with one her right knee), but I do offer alternate switch between 6fishes and the adult series to balance things out whenever I have to put her on kibble based diet.

      To me, apart from my monthly budget, couple of factors that I would take into consideration ie. Teh Pao don't like fresh fish, so alternative is to offer fish based kibbles or fish related products to make up the variety.

      Oh, one thing about the 6fishes that stands out, is its palatability, I've not seen any fussy dog that refused 6fishes till today ( including mine), whereas there are days where Teh Pao would refused her kibbles ( be it orijen adult or other brand).

      So that is fairly subjective.

      Delete