PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mending

After much efforts of keeping Teh Pao indoor and strict monitor on her diet ( to loose weight mainly) as well as changing our routine walk to early morning jog.. Things are improving, her allergy under control and I'm crossing my fingers that things will continue to improve or at least maintain.

Her skin is still a little red- pinkies result from those none stop scratches.


At least no more scabs and no new wounds.

Just as most vets I went to believed that a local mutt a.k.a. mongrel a.k.a. tugou ( mixed breed dog) are mostly sturdy stock and hardly have any health issues or doesn't need as much careful plannings and monitoring compared to pure breed, well, I'm glad to finally meet our current vet who brush those "theory" as pure nonsense and treated Teh Pao with much care as he would treat his other clients' expensive dogs.

Allergy is all about management, especially environmental allergy, it is a huge challenge to have for dogs staying in this country since we don't have four seasons. If anyone would ask me to share my experience, I would say it takes a hell lot of commitment, and giving quality food does help with the skin condition, but supplement is optional.

2 comments: