PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Poor Buckley

This is Buckley.
One of the latest addition to Teh Pao's victim, and currently her favorite.

Look at that pair of pitiful eyes.

There is a reason why this poor raindeer plushtoy looks so sad... 
Here comes the big bully, look at that evil grin. Oh poor Buckley..

This is what happen when I'm home. 
Teh Pao and I have play date everyday, and poor Buckley go through a series of bites, swings, toss and ended with Teh Pao sleeping on it.

I have yet to put together the PAOs' expenses from last month and will be doing both June and July expenses breakdown together because I bought so much of dog food during the 3 weeks stay in hometown.

I'm still in search for a freezer..

2 comments:

  1. Buckley被家暴!好可怜!如果Buckley来我家,待遇不懂会不会好一点。。。。。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buckley被阿包以行动来证明爱,你家的黑黑该不会因为要证明他有更多的爱直接把可怜的Buckley给分尸阿?@@

      Delete