PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Power of food

So I'm away again, leaving Teh Pao at home under the care of my younger brother.

These photo were taken on the night before I left home.

That was me serving her a cow ear chew before bedtime.
Look at those eyes!!!!

As for this, rest be assured, nobody was hurt in the process. 
The Royal Fussiness was taught to wait before her food until the green light is given by us.

That was her waiting eagerly before a piece of puffed lung treat. Sometimes I do wonder whether these homemade treats really smell so good to her, or she is just being a glutton.

4 comments:

  1. 哪里看得到眼睛啊?(图一)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 啊包太黑了,所以眼睛尽管已经瞪得大大的还是不容易发现。。 >_<

      Delete
  2. 叫她吃牛耳,她好像很为难的样子哦.....

    阿包,来,苦妈给妳吃狗饼。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 那是风干牛肺,她最爱的零嘴。那可怜的嘴脸是因为我迟迟不肯说ok,结果等了又等,等到不耐烦了就做出可怜样。。哈哈哈

      Delete