PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The PAOs Maintenance: April 2013

April is an eventful month. Apart from the long - waited dissolution of M'sia Federal Parliament till the announcement of polling and general election date, ending those rumors/ myths/ speculations, you name it. Before we move into the month of May 2013, I would like to remind and urge each and every eligible Malaysian voter to carry out your rightful duty as a citizen on 5th May 2013, irregardless who or which party you're voting for. This is the dirtiest election ever in history of Malaysia, it is your right as a rightful citizen, please don't let phantom voters and illegal immigrants granted express citizenship to decide our country's future and live YOUR LIVE for you.

Anyway, back to the topic, the moment news came out that Federal Parliament had been dissolved, I stocked up a bit of frozen meat just in case price hike ( again!).

Monthly average for the PAOs' expenses as per April 2013:
Food: RM96.30
Treats: RM12.00
Veterinary and Medical: RM55.00
Accessories and Miscellaneous: N/A

TOTAL MONTHLY EXPENSES = RM163.30


Food wise, I manage to get some fresh sardine. The rest are mainly chickens, some chicken liver and beef misc. Towards the end of April, I manage to get a good deal on old hen for RM6 each, so I bought three, that's the max I can get since freezer is full packed. A bag of 2.5kg Taste of The Wild + 1Kg freebies was part of the food expenses. I wanted to get something like Acana or maybe try out Barking Heads but I've no idea why I buy that bag of TOTW from Teh Pao's vet while getting another box of Heartgard Green which cost RM66 RM50 ( last for 6 months), since I help out in the veterinary clinic as and when the vet needed extra hands, he gave me huge discount which is a personal favor in return. I've also bought a box of dog toothpaste on clearance for RM5.00 from the vet.

Teh Pao was suppose to receive her annual booster on 21st April every year, but she had been having soft stool on and off since end of March, I rang up to postpone her appointment to early May. It is likely to be worms again this time round, was advice to give her worming tablets with two weeks interval to make sure everything is clear. Last weekend was the second dose of worming, her stool been firm and nice, I'll be the poop monitor until vaccine day ( this coming Friday).

I can't help but to wonder where on earth did she caught those worms?

Treat
Bought some trachea and fresh green tripe during my trip back to hometown. Threw everything into dehydrator and they made awesome treats.

Dehydrated cow stomach


I'm on new mission.
Saving and earning extra cash.
Before starting my new semester by late August, I'll need to get another RM3K for books and exam fees.
Meanwhile, it is all about notes and more notes, exam in 3 weeks time.
Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. 你在读着什么科系?

    我祝你考试顺利。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢。一个读坏脑袋,有钱就可以歪曲事实、颠倒是非、毫无道德的科系
      》_《

      Delete