PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Allergy Season..

Today's Breakfast:
Local Mutton + Aussie Lamb mixed

Dinner:
Chicken thigh

Dry season for close to a month, I thought I was lucky because in first 2 weeks of dry season, Teh Pao didn't show any sign of allergy ( scratching). She started to scratch a little here and there two days ago and we manage to put it under control by keeping her indoor most of the time.

Burst into scratch- or- die mode today. =(
I had to put on her collar to stop her from nibbling/ feet licking.
Silly girl been ripping out her fur since morning, underbelly is now red and sore yet she just wouldn't stop scratching. I'm cleaning her paws + underbelly with diluted apple cider vinegar, and applying some home grown aloe vera on those badly affected area, and that seems to help to cut down on the scratching. I'll have to get her the socks of shame tomorrow after class just in case.

Refrain from giving her any Prednisolone 5mg, not yet. Personally I hate the very idea of drugging my dog at such young age, and I do notice the more I gave, the higher dosage she'll need for the next round, which is a bad idea. Will see how it goes, if things get worse than it is by end of tomorrow, I'll have to bring her to that dreadful place ( vet clinic) for a quick check.

Meanwhile, I'm reading on this
Bought it and a couple more books during Big Bad Wolf book sales, it cost only RM8 ( which is a further marked down from the price stated). Spent RM250 worth of BR1M Book Voucher given by the government during the sales for close to 60 books. =D

2 comments:

  1. 以后我的狗狗有什么毛病,可以请教你这个“狗医生”了。:O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 可惜这里没有狗医生,只有一个狗玩伴 =.=。。 苦妈要跟阿包做玩伴吗?阿包喜欢激烈的运动 =P

      Delete