PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, February 1, 2013

The PAOs Maintenance: January 2013

So January is ending, time flies. Here's a summary on what I spent for the PAOs.

Monthly average for the PAOs' expenses as per January 2013:
Food: RM36.60
Treats: N/A
Veterinary and Medical: N/A
Accessories and Miscellaneous: N/A

TOTAL MONTHLY EXPENSES = RM36.60

I didn't spend much in January, mainly because I have that remaining bag of Addiction Venison to be given to Teh Pao during my absence ( went back to hometown for a week). Food wise it is mainly fresh carrots from local supermarket, which is a must have otherwise Teh Pao will not eat her meal ( strange huh?), some beef and chicken. I didn't buy much because meat, generally any type of meat just cost more than usual due to upcoming Chinese New Year celebration, and the controlled pricing only apply to chicken on CNY day itself ( I won't stick around in this city during CNY anyway). 

Pork slices with tomatoes and olive oil

One of the factor was also because somebody from my neighborhood saw my ad in local forums asking for unwanted meat/ animal parts, so this lady here responded. We arranged for a meet up and she brought two packs of frozen meat ( one is chicken and the other one is pork) which her housemate left in the freezer since last year. They are still in very good condition, and I did cooked a meal for myself and Teh Pao using those meat. No food poisoning or whatsoever, I suppose those meat been in the freezer since day one, packed and stored properly.


I'm still giving Teh Pao those fish oil capsules, by popping it into her mouth ( the way pills are given). Otherwise our friend here is way too smart to eat around her food without touching that capsules, or even not eating at all if I ever stir and mix everything together. During the week spent in my hometown, I tried giving Dao Sah Pao and few other dogs in the farm fish oil, they love it to the max! So I suppose it is not the smell of it, but I wonder why Teh Pao refused to take it? Hmm... strange dog I have here.


Chinese New Year is just 10 days away, I'll be bringing Teh Pao along. Let's see how this girl behave when she meets Dao Sah Pao again. =D

2 comments:

  1. Teh Pao好黑哦!看到它的人,是不是都很怕它?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 苦妈:其实。。其实没人怕它,反而它却怕外来的野猫 =,=

    ReplyDelete