PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Food growing..

Dinner: 
Aussie Beef slices + Chicken spine with coconut oil toppings

More photos on my food growing process..
Tomatoes in polystyrene box.
Those yellowish thingy are dried/ decomposing banana leaf. 

The twins: Pumpkin & Zucchini 
Teh Pao's favorite, so does my mum. They both will have to wait for the moment..

And the experimental..
Carrot
Discovered accidentally when I bring out leftovers from the kitchen to turn them into compose. This carrot head been secretly growing an army surviving. 
I decided to leave it and see whether it will grow more carrots for Teh Pao to munch on.

Silly girl been torturing the poor Beany. I suppose it is a matter of time that poor teddy of hers will torn into pieces..

No comments:

Post a Comment