PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

For dignity, equality and life without discrimination.

I'm a dog owner, I keep mutt/ mongrel/ crossed breed dog, and I'm proud to be one.

My PAOs

NO, I don't and will never feed my dogs table scrap/ leftover food, or any crappy commercial kibbles you get in the supermarket. They either have all natural raw food, home cooked, or a rotation of quality kibbles, because I love them, and I care for their overall well being.

Rescue: Pixie - Adopted

YES, I believe in annual vet visit for a medical check and when necessary annual booster for their vaccination.

YES, they are on heartgard.

NO, I don't chain/ lock them up unnecessarily, in fact I take them for walk/ run every evening/ night without fail.

Rescue: George ( back) & Handsome ( front) - Adopted

NO, I don't believe in dumping them when they're ill or old or have too many puppies. It is my responsibility as the owner to make sure I'm capable of taking care of all their needs, including medical and have them neutered for a longer and happier life.

Rescue: Brownie - Adopted

YES, I send my mutts for classes/ basic obedience training. NO, I don't think that is a waste of money and time, in fact I think it is worth every single cent because I get to know my dogs better.

Rescue: Baby - Adopted

YES, I take my mutts with me for road trip and car ride whenever it is possible, because they're part of my family.

Rescue: Tiger - Adopted

NO, I don't discriminate. Pedigree or mutt, they're dogs, and they deserve the same amount of respect.

 STAND UP AGAINST DISCRIMINATION

Stop buying, stop the killing, start adopting.

1 comment:

  1. I must thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own blog now ;)

    Feel free to visit my homepage Michael Kors

    ReplyDelete