PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

back to square one

going through a tough time

lying on bed with my eyes wide open throughout the night and I can still feel the pain inside

maybe i'm not the survivor I thought I was

or maybe it's just the withdrawal symptom for what I'm suppose to let go of

forgive and forget- the universal theory to a better life

but when things got really ugly, can we really forgive and forget?

Being merciful does not necessary mean I have to forgive and forget, it can also be not taking any actions against the offending party.

I NEVER FORGIVE harms done to me and to this family NOR FORGET the pain that twist my heart inside out.

My heart still weep in my dream

Wound in my heart never heal, 'cuz you keep digging the very same sore spot where you should have leave it since you last hurt it.

How have you got the guts to pretend nothing ever happen and ordered me around, running your errands for you because your incapability in managing things effectively and efficiently had inevitably brought destructions to this home, tearing our family apart.

And now you bloody bystanders are telling me to FORGIVE AND FORGET?

OVER MY DEAD BODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment