PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weird me

I never like the idea of bringing people home, not even if that's a friend or relative, that explain why I hardly invite others to come over my place unless the person worth the value as a friend, a true and very close type of friend.

Inviting anyone to your own home is actually exposing your privacy to others especially bedroom, that's why most of the time I prefer to meet people in public places rather than inviting any Tom, Dick or Harry to my place. Yes, I'm a very territorial person and I don't like meeting strangers or having people to invade my privacy unless I feel comfortable with it.

When I give way to someone to enter my private life, I do expect some form of manners, BASIC MANNERS I call 'em. Like never go through my stuff or search through my cabinet, drawers...etc without obtaining my permission; or never roam or enter rooms other than where you are designed to spend the night unless being invited, so please buddies, show some form of manners that can reflect yourself as a civilized human! In my perception, you can be my best friend or someone close enough but that doesn't mean you can dump all your manners an behave the way you like in my place 'cuz I believe by carrying youself with proper manners reflect how your personality is and also a form of respect to the owner of that place.

So guys/ gals, when you are invited to come over my place, PLEASE, do respect my privacy and honour my rules. Never do things you don't like others to do to you, always remember I AM A VERY TERRITORIAL PERSON. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment