PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

I Love You, so Goodbye and RIP ='(


28 November 2009
You left moments after I reach home. You never know how much I miss you since I left for my hometown despite knowing the fact that you might leave anytime. I never knew you would wait for my return, I'm sorry for I had failed you. I'm not a responsible owner nor a faithful friend to you, I shouldn't have left you here.


You waited for me, just to say goodbye. You never know how hurtful it is to have your dead body lying at the corner of your house, both your little hands holding the Sunflower Seed I gave you minutes ago before you gave up your very last breath. I'm home, I came home Piggy, but you left silently. I wanted to tell you how much I adore you but it's too late. I wanted to tell you how much I miss the days with you around, with you listening to my rants and entertained me with your silly behaviours.




It's all too late now, I love you Piggy, so goodbye and rest in peace.

1 comment: