PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Common Sense


The best CPR ever~

There is something in this world call " COMMON SENSE". Sometimes I really wonder what the hell is wrong with certain type of people, they are very educated, held high position in their workplace, but don't have the very simple thing call " common sense".

They drop by your place without prior notice nor contact us before hand as if I am so free that I can sit at home 24/7 just to wait for any unexpected guest visits; or the best part is they'll brag to third parties about their plan to drop by my place BUT WILL NEVER CONTACT ME DIRECTLY. Hello! Do you expect me to know every single thing you told others and prepare for your arrival? Or do you expect me to sit at home 24/7 just to wait for your arrival??! Can't you just give me a call or at least drop an email a day or two before you drop by so that I can arrange my schedule?? Or worse still, they came to your place, behave as if this is their own house, go up the stairs and into your bedroom then sit on your bed WTF?! I don't know what other people take it but to me BEDROOM IS SOMEWHERE PRIVATE AND I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF OUTSIDERS SITTING ON MY BED, GO THROUGH ALL MY STUFFS AS IF THOSE ARE ITEMS ON DISPLAY SHELVES IN SUPERMARKET!
MY PLACE IS NOT A FRIGGING HOTEL SO PLEASE SAVE SOME HONOUR FOR YOURSELF OR AT LEAST HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS CAN?!

There also another type of people who will never ever behave themselves properly despite being so well educated with a very good income. Someone from my family is doing them a favor, A FAVOR IS NOT AN OBLIGATION, obviously they have to prepare some documents and send over to the someone in my family in order to get things done. Since then, they decided to email the copy of document to me, BUT WILL NEVER EVER INFORM ME DIRECTLY OR AT LEAST LET THE PERSON WHO IS DOING A FAVOR FOR THEM TO KNOW WHICH EMAIL THEY SENT TO. Hello~ What is wrong with you?? People help you to do something out of the kindness in his or her heart, can't you think of his or her convenient and save all the trouble by just telling to which email you sent to but not keeping us to guess and purposely check all the emails??! You have things to do I also have things to do! Don't expect me or any of my family members to take all the troubles for you!

TMD~

1 comment:

  1. 又过一年啦,火怎么还那么大?老师要来说教了:不爽的事情其实可以当面说明,不过不要与人翻脸,给人家留一点颜面,对自己有好处的。

    ReplyDelete