PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, September 9, 2013

Evilness ;)

I've been talking about getting a chest freezer since last month but have yet to come across a suitable model for the right price. Mum agreed to get me a corner in her kitchen so that I can place my *future* chest freezer there, but it is a small corner and I'm looking for a small unit of maybe 99litre or 100 litre sort of chest freezer.

Anyway, the other day mum picked up some fishes from fishing village, so I need to clear off some of Teh Pao's food from her freezer. Throwing is not an option, so I'm turning them into treats and chews.

Four trays of evilness sitting in the dehydrator since morning...

Cow trachea, cleaned. sliced and sitting on a tray waiting for spa!

Cow and goat ligaments

More ligaments, and two slices of leftover wild boar skin
 
Beef slices

We are moving towards the fourth quarter of the year and things are getting expensive, especially after recent petrol price hike. I'll need to get my freezer real soon, and start stocking up on dog food whenever there are good deals in town.

2 comments: