PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, August 26, 2013

Terminator?

School just started.

Just came back from hometown, kissing bye bye to farm work.

My laptop crashed while I was in hometown, leaving me total isolation from modern world, I almost died.

Now I can only sneak up and use mum's working PC at home, when she's not using it.

Did I mention my camera died too?

And my phone started to give me problems...

All these electronic gadgets must have had discussion and decided to commit suicide together I guess.

So it is all back to basic, sort of a back to wild type of lifestyle for me right now.

Teh Pao is obviously very happy with the gadgets break down episode because she gets all the attention right now. Until I get a new laptop, I will need to read up a bit on textbooks before tutorial starts, so yeah, things will go on a very slow pace in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment