PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, June 1, 2013

The PAOs Maintenance: May 2013

Time flies and it is June already. Lets see what are the damages for last month's bill.

May's expenses:
Food: RM113.20
Treats: RM3.00
Veterinary and Medical: RM40 RM20.00
Accessories and Miscellaneous: N/A

TOTAL: RM136.20

Food:
Meal time gets really interesting now, and I get to play with Teh Pao's food, throwing in different parts and pieces. Other than the usual chicken, I bought some mutton shoulder which was on offer at RM13.99/Kg. Pork was the expensive meat I bought last month, costing RM15.50/kg ( offer price), but I don't mind paying a little more for it since Teh Pao likes it, surprisingly, and I like the concept of cold chained delivery and will go back for more. Small amount of stingray was part of the new food introduced to Teh Pao, but I wasn't sure whether it is really safe to feed it raw so it is only served on cold, raining nights ( lucky dog gets warm soup for dinner).


We still have quite a lot of food left in freezer, that should last for another few weeks.

Treats:
Bought some fresh cow's ear and they're sitting in the freezer waiting to be thrown into dehydrator.

Veterinary and Medical:
Got another round of discount from vet for annual booster, how generous. Since I bought extra box of Heartgard months earlier, and have a handful of dewormer left, I don't expect any expenses for preventive medicine until next year.


2 comments: