PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, June 21, 2013

Drama Queen

Teh Pao sure knows how to express her feelings especially when she wasn't happy with something.

Here are some typical long face a.k.a. sad face, all because she had to sleep in the porch during my absent since my mum is the one who clean the house when I wasn't at home.

Did I mention she loves sleeping on my bed?
Emo face on first night, probably she missed my blanket, or my bed, or both.

That is her hugging and leaning on her precious little pillow.

This is her trying to make it a point that me leaving home for whatever reason is not good.
Pic taken on first night I reached home, Teh Pao was basically whining as I unpack my luggage.

This is another typical "Why you no share your food" or "Why you come home so late" face.
Either one is not a good thing because this silly girl here will "nag" for a few minutes before settle down and demands for compensation ( treats).

On other hand...
I bought a goat head during my stay in hometown.
Gave Teh Pao the lower jaw with tongue intact the day before and she loved it, so this morning I gave her the remaining skull to gnaw upon.

 
  

The entire skull kept Teh Pao busy for an hour or so, cleaning her teeth as she chew up those remaining flesh and cartilage. Gave her some green tripe and beef trim too to even out the meat vs. bone ratio.

I'm keeping Teh Pao indoor except for potty breaks in between since weather is still scorching hot ( pollen), and to make matter worse haze from neighboring country's forest fire came at wrong time. Allergy still under control, the last we had to rely on medication was months ago, and I'm crossing my finger this time round.

2 comments:

  1. 阿包躺在棉被上的样子好好笑。它冲凉了吗?妳晚上抱着它睡觉吗?@@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 她在那里扮忧郁,其实想霸着我的被单不肯走。。阿包没冲凉可不准进屋咧,不过就算她冲凉了她也只能睡在地毯上,不然她那么胖我没地方睡啦 >,<

      Delete