PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, March 4, 2013

Stocking Up

I've started my intensive revision classes over the weekend, and that will go on for another two friggin' month.

UoL paper starts in May, and I can hardly breath right now.

Variety of meats and a huge porky ear for chewing.

I had to scramble out something with bits and pieces of meats I can find in the freezer last night to make a meal for Teh Pao because I don't have any food left in the freezer. Stuck in classes over classes from morning till night makes shopping for food challenging. It will get worse, I mean my timetable will get more screwed up with upcoming exams. 

The whole scrambling and nearly starving my dog part of the story, that should never ever happen again. So stocking up two weeks worth of dog food supply in the freezer is a must. Those food cost three times more than the amount I usually pay, but those are food, and they are necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment