PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Some habits die hard

Was looking through some old photo.

November will mark three years Teh Pao joined our family. Time flies indeed.
This photo was taken on that very night I picked up Teh Pao from the road side. 

It was 15th November 2010, rainy season and everywhere flooded, with this tiny feller wriggling beside a drain. That's the way Teh Pao slept, and I can still remember waking up every 3 to 4 hours every night for a week just to make some milk to feed this bugger, changing those hot water bag ( was actually surgical gloves with hot water inside) to keep her warm and changing those towels I placed in the cardboard box every single time!!
I've made 5th of November every year as Teh Pao birthday since then.

This is how that bugger still sleeps in my room, looks familiar eh?


This is Teh Pao with the estimated age of two weeks old.
Growing very tiny teeth and still need to feed on milk, but I wasn't keen on waking up every three to four hours every night so I fed her five times a day, small but more frequent meals. She survived the night without hot water gloves, but still soiling her towels and started to find her way out from the cardboard box I gave her. That's the time she had free access to anywhere in my room, downside is every morning I had to clean and wash off those shits and urine, and disinfect the room because I was terrified of any parasites/ bacteria.

Teh Pao was staring at me eating in that pic, and guess what she does best right now? 
Yes, she still give me that look whenever I eat and never offer her.

2 comments:

  1. 哈哈哈,啊包小时候很可爱很可爱咯!我喜欢它那张眼睛碌碌转的照片!原来它现在已三岁了,不知道它介不介意跟我家黑黑谈姐弟恋?!:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈 阿包可爱是可爱啦,只是可爱的面孔下有个邪恶的恶魔藏在里边,每次都用那双眼睛瞪着我,让人浑身不自在的 =,=
    跟黑黑谈姐弟恋是没关系的,只怕到时候是阿包欺负黑黑就惨了。。噢对了,阿包衣前去训练的video找不到,明早让我弟给我在拍过一次简陋的,苦妈你就cin cai收下。。*躲起来*

    ReplyDelete