PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Away

I'm in mid of packing, the aim is to travel light considering I'll have to hitch a ride with my superior of which he will pick me up from my hometown ( located in between his and the destination) to attend a training course in Ipoh town in 24 hours.

The question is how am I going to have everything I need without adding extra weight to my luggage since I'm going to take a public bus, train and back to bus to get back to my hometown.

As for the PAOs, I can't wait to see Dao Sah Pao by late evening!

Teh Pao will have to stay at home with my mum, who agreed to stay back so that someone will be at home to feed and walk my girl. * Yeah, talking about boarding, I suppose I'm just not willing to pay a sky high rate just to have someone caging my dog most of the time!*

That's Teh Pao chilling under the picnic table on a rainy night.

And for convenient sake ( and to satisfied my urge to shop), I bought two pack of kibbles. Will see how are the PAOs coping with 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment