PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, September 21, 2012

Been busy with my evil plans, join me, will you??

Well, school started, loads of things to pack, more things to be done ( paperworksssss! Dammit!).

Anyway, my efforts in searching for a more variety of meat sources from better source been progressing. At least now I have the rough idea of where to look for different source of meat and parts on sales. The thing is, it is still on a stage where deals are still fragile, I'm hoping to be able to get more raw feeders to chip in and take a share since these suppliers are not really interested in dealing with really small orders. Problem in here in this country, people don't think right in making money. Goats/ Sheep/ Cow been slaughtered, so what happen to the parts that no human would want to eat ie trachea, tongue...etc?? Well, they either bury it, or throw it. I wasn't surprise when I approached a few dealers in search for more parts and variety of meats for my PAOs at home, they gave me that OMG shocked face and started staring as if I'm from a God forsaken planet. Interesting~

Anyway, back to my evil plot, I manage to source only a few range of meat, mainly red meat from a few decent places ( distance & hygiene are my main concern ), ranging from normal daily stuff of poultry, lamb/ mutton, beef to the rare occasion type - venison, as well as the exotic - rabbits & ostrich. Hah! Who am I? "insert narcissism tone" LOL. Price wise, as I've mentioned, still under negotiation, but I really love to invite any raw feeder residing within Klang Valley, Malaysia who might be interested to chip in a share to make it a regular order ( for our piggy bank sake!). Please do feel free to contact me dukenikkon@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment