PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Welcome to HELL

Finally decided to join intermediate class, reason? Well, I can't afford to waste any time dy, turning 20 end of this year and I don't want to get stuck in Pre-U programme and start all over again ( let's not mention the other few courses offered by a private college, doesn't look convincing enough for me to take the risk).

Everything was done last minute - registered at 9.30am, class started by 10am, got my timetable and the funny lady in 5th floor greeted me with " Welcome to LLB" but in her eyes I saw the words popping out as " Welcome to HELL". 0__0!!!

First day in class was indeed a horrible moment, tutors stuffed our brains with loads of theory and cases, hoping that every single creature in the classroom ( Feb intake) will be able to catch up with the current January intake which started weeks earlier, then by end of this week both Jan & Feb intake will combined into 1 class ( more than 60 creatures in a class, imagine that). I have no idea whether I made the right decision, or perhaps I don't have much choice to choose, time is running short, I don't want and can't afford to waste any time going through A Levels or maybe a diploma programme.

Manage to cope with today's Contract Law class, 'cuz the tutor was actually repeating the very basic idea of CL taught in A Level; Public Law was a total disaster, have no idea what the hell that tutor ( ok, let's call her Barbie Doll since she sounds like one) was teaching, it is like a make believe kind of thingy ( reminded me of that Krishna and his dead wife story lol~) yet very much important to pass this damn subject; Criminal Law wasn't that fun, partly I was very sleepy after lunch, didn't manage to grab hold of the idea behind every words spoken. =/

Well I guess there's no time to waste, this year CNY gonna spend time with books instead of enjoying myself with silly games. Hopefully can pass next week's MPOB's Boarding exam, get a licence and erm... stuck myself with books, notes, recorded lectures. Say Hello to Ulat Buku =.=










OH MON DIEU~

No comments:

Post a Comment